Subject Re: [IB-Architect] GDML?
Author Randal W. Carpenter
On Wed, 14 Jun 2000, Jim Starkey wrote:

> The original InterBase (or was it Interbase? Ann?) philosophy
> was SQL as per the standard and GDML for innovation. You could
> even intermix them line for line in the preprocessor.
>
> Jim Starkey

I can only imagine by the example and looking at some of my more awkward
gpre code how much simpler GDML was/is. So the question is I now will ask
may have been already answered and I could probably assume it, but...

I am assuming from general comments that gpre can still handle GDML. Will
that follow true for version 6.0+ of interbase...will the manual be
resurrected and updated for possible future use for us who might want to
use it in our native c apps for instance?

Randal