Subject Re: [IB-Architect] Official WISQL (and Delphi data access layer) for InterBase
Author Markus Kemper
> Is this a spanking, of the BBW or what.

Too funny. :-)

---

When I must resort to using a GUI tool, I use IB_WISQL over
WISQL any day of the week. It is far superior in layout and
functionality regardless of what's under the hood.

I think that Jason has an interesting license model that is
likely workable but, tends to confuse the developer when looking
for clarification of meaning. I've seen him too many times
on this an other lists correcting people's doubts about the
availability/licensing of IBO.

I recently read a post from Jason, what I believe to mean that
he is not implementing the 6.0 services API into IBO? Does
anyone know if this correct?

Markus