Subject RE: [IB-Architect] Backward compatability with previous versions of gdb files
Author Claudio Valderrama C.

Ok, you said "attract Dbase/Paradox/Access crowd". Do you assume they
already use IB? What gdb do they need to upgrade if they are newcomers? Why
a first time user would have a "legacy" IB database? I didn't get the point.

If you are arguing in favor of those commercial clients that purchased IB4
and IB5, then I understand they deserve some tool to help them to migrate to
IB6.

C.