Subject RE: [IB-Architect] HTML messages WAS Database files > 2GB.
Author Claudio Valderrama C.
Exactly and that's what I've done but...
it works ONLY of the original sender uses text, so onelist/egroups (now
merged) doesn't change the format.
However, when someone happens to post in HTML, one gets HTML no matter the
settings at onelist are.
I've found a cumbersome workaround: in Outlook, I can Edit an incoming
message, then change format to be PLAIN TEXT and save it.

C.
---------
Claudio Valderrama C.
Ingeniero en Informática - Consultor independiente
http://members.tripod.com/cvalde