Subject RE: [IB-Architect] IB licensing methods
Author Claudio Valderrama C.
Doug, can you expand your idea?
What would happen if vendor A and vendor B happen to install their program
on the same machine? Obviously, only one Interbase would exist.
What would happen if vendor A enforces restrictions through licenses and
vendor B doesn't need licences to allow any number of users?

C.
---------
Claudio Valderrama C.
Ingeniero en Informática - Consultor independiente
http://members.xoom.com/cvalde