Subject RE: [IB-Architect] Interbase Culture and Open Source
Author Claudio Valderrama C.
And I assume the Oracle power unit or unit of CPU performance still applies
to one processor, right? As I understand things, if you are installing
Oracle on a four-processor Intel with NT, for example, you have to calculate
your power unit according to the CPU speed and then multiply this value by 4
to get the cost of your puchase. In comparison, IB SuperServer in NT will
bounce nicely among the four processors... no processor will feel bored. ;-)

C.
---------
Claudio Valderrama C.
Ingeniero en Informática - Consultor independiente
http://members.xoom.com/cvalde