Subject Re: [IB-Architect] Isolation level implemetation
Author Alexander Rabtchevich
As I understand you want to be able to see record versions. Do you intend to
see all of them? I think this only can have benefits in conjuction with
transactions IDs and user or connection data for these transactions. And for sure
such uncommited transactions must be read-only for every user but the most expert.

And what about the triggers, which are not in transaction content? Such a
trigger can log all the database activity, not only commited.

Ivan Prenosil wrote:

> The reason why I would like to see Read Uncommitted isloation level
> is to allow db administrator to see "who the hell is blocking that record
> by updating it and is not about to commit/rollback the change !@#$% ?".
> (just add before update trigger to store username into record)

With respect
Alexander Rabtchevich