Subject Re: [IB-Architect] Re: New feature request (thread priority)
Author Paul Reeves
strobel@... wrote:

> BTW: Is it for sure that one transaction (or connection?) always
> utilizes one thread and the two transactions (connections?) never
> share the context of the same thread..?

Not as far as I know. I believe the internal threading has nothing to do with
something so obvious. It was even mentioned in this message thread that a query
will operate across two threads (or more even?) Presumably the threads are task
oriented, rather than transaction or connection oriented. It would be
interesting to see some further (informed) discussion about this.

Paul
--
Paul Reeves
Fleet River Software