Subject Re: [IB-Architect] Rock>Java>Threads>Hardplace
Author Andy Lewis
C# - "officially not a response to Java" should be interesting. They had
plenty of reference material, they might have done a good job. Then
again....

Next time I boot up a Windoze box maybe I'll give it a try....

Of course, just because it is and M$ product, millions will flock to it.
I wonder if the C# licensing specifically prohibits open source type
projects....