Subject Re: [IB-Architect] [OT] Is this the correct ML ?
Author Helen Borrie
At 12:53 PM 07-11-00 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi Friends,
>
>I'am new in this ML ... and have same thinking with Andrea ..
>and this ML is not what I expect (I expect exactly the same thing as
>Andrea) ... so the problem is .... What kind of ML that I attached to ?
>Please somebody or maybe the Moderator have anytime to answer.
>
>Thx in advance !

The IB-Architect List:
This community is an IBDI forum for discussing details and
issues regarding the architecture of InterBase,
present and future, and the architectures of software which
needs to interface with it.

It is not a technical support forum, so please do not post
support questions. Join the
IBDI@egroups.com list for help with IB 6.0 beta
installations; for all other tech list support, go to
http://www.mers.com and join the best list on the Internet.

Strict netiquette rules apply: post one question per
message with an appropriate Subject; change
Subject names when you divert off the topic; keep
postings short, respectful and to the point.

To post long source code listings, please upload to the
Files area: Go to
http://www.egroups.com/files/IB-Architect/

Helen
(Mod)