Subject Re: [IB-Architect] System table change
Author Bala Sriram
Ann Harrison wrote:

> When we make an ODS change, I'd like to add a column to
> rdb$fields called rdb$precision, to hold, (surprise) the
> defined precision. That will involve extending dyn and
> a few other things.

Ann,

if you are meaning the precision from the NUMERIC and DECIMAL
definitions, there is already a field introduced while doing the INT64
support.

The field is RDB$FIELD_PRECISION in the relation RDB$FIELDS

The above field RDB$FIELD_PRECISION is already supported in InterBase
6.0

Best wishes,
Sriram
--