Subject RE: [IB-Architect] Generator bugfix RFP
Author Claudio Valderrama C.

At last someone breaks the ice and stops the cold war.
;-)

You may consider also Firebird Bug #112177. It's not a joke at all. It will
prevent a table to be restored if the default uses non-Western charsets (and
in my experience, even if the default is not used in any field). As a
result, the table is restored empty. IMHO, this is a Critical Bug TM.

C.