Subject RE: [IBO] IBObjects with IBSurgeon encryption plugin
Author Jason Wharton
There is likely a database parameter block that is required as well.  Contact me directly on Skype (Jason LeRoy Wharton in Malta, Idaho) and I will work with you to get it running properly.

Jason Wharton

From: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com [mailto:IBObjects@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2019 3:56 PM
To: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [IBO] IBObjects with IBSurgeon encryption plugin

Hi.

I'm trying to use IBO with IBSurgeon Encryption plugin, and passing the key directly to the plugin instead of using a .conf file. If I use FireDAC, all goes well. But with IBO, if I try to query an encrypted FDB (via IB_Query) or try to encrypt an FDB using IB_Script (alter database encrypt with DbCrypt key MyKey;), I get the error "Key not set". I'm using TIB_ClientLib to ensure I'm loading the right fbclient.dll.

Any ideas?

Mauro.