Subject RE: [SOLVED] Re: [IBO] Work with large texts, format text, blob field and image
Author Jason Wharton
Gustavo,

That's great!  Glad you figured it out.

Sorry I wasn't more helpful.

Kind regards,
Jason Wharton

From: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com [mailto:IBObjects@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2019 12:16 PM
To: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [SOLVED] Re: [IBO] Work with large texts, format text, blob field and image

Hi Everybody,

I found error. I used "TBlobfield(dataset.fieldbyname)"... with TIboTable. Now, i change to TIBOBlobField(dataset.FieldByName...".

Thank you.

Gustavo Novaes

Em qua, 24 de jul de 2019 às 13:53, 'Jason Wharton' supportlist@... [IBObjects] <IBObjects@yahoogroups.com> escreveu:

Hi Gustavo,

I need more information about how you are attempting to pump the data from Paradox ot Firebird.

What components are you attempting to do it with?

How are you generating the schema in the Firebird database?

Thanks,
Jason Wharton