Subject RE: [IBO] DateTime Format For Firebird 3 and Delphi 10.3 Filter
Author Jason Wharton
Jack,

Sounds like a good plan.  I'm hoping this will get things sorted out for you.

Jason Wharton

From: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com [mailto:IBObjects@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2019 9:09 AM
To: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [IBO] DateTime Format For Firebird 3 and Delphi 10.3 Filter

My virus checker does not detect anything wrong, but I believe my Embarcadero Rad Studio has been corrupted, and possibly some other products.  Could have been a power glitch, an undetected virus, or the increase in solar rays.

I am reinstalling Rad Studio from scratch because it definitely has some problems.  At the moment, I cannot even create a simple VCL program with a single button that works.

I will then see if the code I sent you works properly (I suspect it will).  I will also reinstall Thunderbird from scratch, and contact you should the problem remain.

Jack