Subject RE: [IBO] update from 5.95 to last version of IBO...
Author Jason Wharton
Mike,

The latest version of IBO is supposed to give faster behavior with queries that have a large number of columns, but it didn't work as well as I was hoping so the speed improvement hasn't "solved" the problem to my satisfaction yet.  I am going to keep working on this particular use case and figure out how I can make it work more efficiently.

You are certainly welcome to make use of the TIBOTable and TIBOQuery components for TDataset compatibility.

Kind regards,
Jason Wharton

From: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com [mailto:IBObjects@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2019 6:53 AM
To: ibobjects@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [IBO] update from 5.95 to last version of IBO...

Hello Jason,
I will update an application that is build with IBO 5.9.5, with your last IBO version…(I will order it soon).
Does I must care on something with this new version ? (connexion, use  Tibotable and TiboQuery…)
The application has 76 tables, and some table have more than 200 Fields...
The last version will give a faster application ?
Big thank you in advance for your response.
With best regards,
Mike