Subject Re: [IBO] DateTime Format For Firebird 3 and Delphi 10.3 Filter
Author Jack Mason
The thing I haven't discovered is a format string that Firebird SQL will process.  What is that format?

Jack

On 11/4/2019 4:08 PM, 'Jason Wharton' supportlist@... [IBObjects] wrote:

You will want to use the format string that Firebird SQL is able to process.
The other way is to make it an input parameter and then to provide that
value after preparing the query.

Jason Wharton
www.ibobjects.com

-----Original Message-----
From: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com [mailto:IBObjects@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Monday, November 04, 2019 1:19 PM
To: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [IBO] DateTime Format For Firebird 3 and Delphi 10.3 Filter

Is there an example of how to format a DateTime filter for IBOQuery and
Firebird 3 for using Delphi 10.3?

For the date there is no problem, but as soon as the time is added, I have
not been able to get any format to work.  All forms I have tried get a
syntax error, including:

yyyymmdd hh:mm P

mm-dd-yyyy hh:mm P

FormatDateTime('c', Now);