Subject RE: [IBO] Grid index out of ranger
Author Jason Wharton
Sorry for the delay in responding.

I'd like to have this issue resolved for my next release.
Would it be possible for you to do a remote desktop support session or to send me a sample app?

Even a copy of the callstack would be helpful.
Thanks,
Jason Wharton

From: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com [mailto:IBObjects@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2017 10:53 AM
To: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [IBO] Grid index out of ranger

Hi Guys. A have a problem here with TIB_GRID, when I put the TIB_GRID in a form and then set the property "IndicateRow" to false the follow error occur:
"grid index out of ranger"
This error occurs when I instantiate the form for the second time. In the first time the form is instantiated the error does not occur.

Some Idea

Thanks

Livre de vĂ­rus. www.avast.com.