|Subject||RE: [IBO] TIBOQUERY filter and CachedUpdates|
I haven't received notice of the uploaded file to the files area.
Are you sure you uploaded it?
Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2017 12:06 PM
Subject: RE: [IBO] TIBOQUERY filter and CachedUpdates
I upload a little test named "pb_ibo_2".
I use :
- the employee.FDB database.
- a IBOQuery to show the EMPLOYEE table ("SELECT * FROM EMPLOYEE ORDER BY EMP_NO")
- a TDBGrid to show the fields : EMP_NO, FIRST_NAME, FULL_NAME, PHONE_EXT.
- A TRadioGroup to play with the Filter property on the PHONE_EXT Field.
1) Open the DB
2) go to the employee #72 (phone_ext is null)
3) Enter "1" and press enter
4) Click on filter "phone_ext" is null
5) you show the #72 in the list with a value
I added a checkbox to open the database with or without the CachedUpdates enabled. When the CachedUpdates is disabled, the filter works.