Subject Re: Re-2: [IBO] IBO 5.9.3 Build 2577 Beta
Author Patrick Marten
Hi,

yesterday it wasn't working, but it has worked for me just now.

From: "'GMS - Ulrich Hutter' ulrich@... [IBObjects]" <IBObjects@yahoogroups.com>
To: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2017 12:40 AM
Subject: Re-2: [IBO] IBO 5.9.3 Build 2577 Beta

hi

i really need the BETA file for tokio - why is
not working?

best regards

mit besten Grüßen aus Salzburg

Logo GMS

Ulrich Hutter
Programmierung und Geschäftsführung

Original Message processed by david®

Re: [IBO] IBO 5.9.3 Build 2577 Beta (08-Mai-2017 16:13)
To:
IBObjects@yahoogroups.com

hi Jason

the community site doesn't work anymore?

best regards

mit besten Grüßen aus Salzburg

Logo GMS

Ulrich Hutter
Programmierung und Geschäftsführung

Original Message processed by david®

[IBO] IBO 5.9.3 Build 2577 Beta (05-Mai-2017 21:55)
To:
IBObjects@yahoogroups.com

I have released a BETA full source installer in the registered user area.

This is so that people can go ahead and start to work with IBO in Delphi/CPPB 10.2 Tokyo.

I designated this as BETA because there is one small aspect of a new feature I have not finished yet and I still have a couple of bugs I am working on.

I apologize for the delay in getting an official release out and for the recent outages the http://community.ibobjects.com server has had.  I recently moved to a new house and had to redo everything twice because the first internet provider I went with was too poor quality.

Please let me know if you are using this BETA and how it goes for you.

You can see the release notes here:
http://community.ibobjects.com/ReleaseNotes.rtf

Thanks,
Jason Wharton