Subject Re: [IBO] Delphi Berlin 10.1 Compile Telesis Enhanced with Newest IBO
Author Geoff Worboys
rvojvodic@... [IBObjects] wrote:
> Hi,
> I ran into a problem trying to compile Telesis enhanced 3
> with new IBO 5 components in Delphi 10.1. Problem is with
> int and inc files. Does anyone have a solution for this
> problem.

I'm using a heavily customised version of IBO here, and few
people ask about Enh these days, so I don't try to keep the
website version up to date (probably obvious, since even the
v3 release is Feb-2012).

Some specific error details might help, but most often it is
a matter of getting all the search paths set up correctly
(don't forget that IBO's common directory is needed for the
build to find the .pbl files).

... oh ... and you probably need to update the telesis.inc
file with the latest compiler - just copy/adjust what you
already see in there with the appropriate variations for
the latest Delphi version.

--
Geoff Worboys
Telesis Computing Pty Ltd