Subject RE: [IBO] Re: Delphi 10.1 Berlin
Author IBO Support List
Craig,

I had an internet outage for the past 16 hours that just got fixed a little
bit ago. If you tried and the server was not available, please try again.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Jason

-----Original Message-----
From: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com [mailto:IBObjects@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2016 3:24 PM
To: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [IBO] Re: Delphi 10.1 Berlin

Jason,

Can I get the 10.1 Berlin Version

Thanks

Craig

*From:* IBObjects@yahoogroups.com [mailto:IBObjects@yahoogroups.com]
*Sent:* Wednesday, April 27, 2016 5:51 PM
*To:* IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
*Subject:* [IBO] Re: Delphi 10.1 Berlin

I can get you access to my SVN repository if you like. I'm just fixing one
more bug and waiting for Embarcadero to fix a licensing issue I have with
Delphi 10 Seattle so I can build my binaries for it.

Jason Wharton

www.ibobjects.com

Posted by: Craig Cox <craig_cox@...>

http://tracker.ibobjects.com - your portal to submit and monitor bug reports