|Subject||RE: RES: RES: [IBO] TIB_Query + TIB_Grid and ColumnAttibutes Boolean Field problems !|
|Author||IBO Support List|
Thank you to everyone who chipped in to help resolve this issue.
I discovered that there was some potential ambiguity in the handling of boolean values so I added in that check so that the ambiguity could be removed to insure everything is 100% correct.
I would like to take a closer look at this issue to see why it raised an error. It seems to me that it should work the same with or without the tablename.
If you would, please provide me a little sample app demonstrating the issue. Or, perhaps just some simple step by step instructions to reproduce it.
From: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com [mailto:IBObjects@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Monday, December 1, 2014 8:12 AM
Subject: Re: RES: RES: [IBO] TIB_Query + TIB_Grid and ColumnAttibutes Boolean Field problems !
Hi Dmitry , I removed the tablename and now works . The problem was solved . But the IBO sets the table automatically in FieldAttributes . Thank you for your help .