Subject Re: [IBO] How to use Query.Filter with Alias column
Author Felipe Aron
You said, catch the subquery and use on filter?

My original SQL (example):

*select vend.nome,*
* ( select coalesce(sum(deve), 0)*
* from pedidosven ped*
* where ped.vendedor = vend.codigo*
* and ped.acfinanceiro = 'S'*
* ) DIVIDA*
* from vendedores vend*
*where vend.status = 'Ativa'*
* and vend.representante = 347*

The Query.Filter would look like this?

*Query.Filter := '(select coalesce(sum(deve), 0) from pedidosven ped where