Subject RE: [IBO] Bug with SELECT FIRST n SKIP n type queries
Author IBO Support List
I'll look into this and see about slipping in a fix for build 8.
I'm currently fighting with my installer routines again.
I discovered I need a binary installer for the XE4 Starter Edition.

Jason

-----Original Message-----
From: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com [mailto:IBObjects@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of Robert Martin
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2013 9:52 PM
To: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [IBO] Bug with SELECT FIRST n SKIP n type queries

Hi

Using IBOQuery. Queries like...

SELECT FIRST 5 SKIP 1 fc.HistoryRef, fc.Rate, fc.LstChgDate AS EnteredDate
FROM ForeignCurrencyHistory fc WHERE fc.CurrencyRef = 11 ORDER BY
fc.HistoryRef DESC;

Run fine but when Query.Refresh is called an ISC error occurs with 'Token
unknown ... SELECTfc'

The same query above running in an app with a DB navigator returns 'column
unknown ... C.HISTORYREF' when the refresh button is clicked.

These sort or errors appear to be true for ANY First / Skip type query.
I also tested

SELECT FIRST 5 SKIP 1 i.ItemRef
FROM Item i

Which returns either 'Token unknown ... SELECTi' OR 'column unknown .'
depending on which way it is refreshed.

tested in

5.2.0 6

Thanks