Subject RE: [IBO] Re: Ibo5_2_0_b7 - Issue Operation Aborted
Author IBO Support List
Dany,

Thanks for the additional information. Please send me a very simple sample
app if you would please.

Jason

-----Original Message-----
From: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com [mailto:IBObjects@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of DanyM
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 8:32 AM
To: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [IBO] Re: Ibo5_2_0_b7 - Issue Operation Aborted

Yes, I have this too after upgrading to build 7 of 5.2.0.

I believe a new call to the OnDeleteError, OnPostError, OnUpdateError and
OnEditError are now called also for an raised Abort exception.

I'm using TIBOQuery with these events. But i also use OnError which takes
care of most interesting errors.

Previously the four firstmentioned events did not get called after OnError
was called in these cases.

Jason, it would be great if you could have a look at this.

Regards,

/Dany