Subject Re: Has anyone connected Firebird to DevExpress' cxCsheduler component?
Author DanyM
The key to solving this is the SQL Monitor. The easy way is to drop a IB_UtilityBar on the form. Set the BaseConnection and BaseTransaction properties and the click "Monitor" when debugging. You'll see EXACTLY what the DX component is doing and why it fails.

"Token unknown" is usually a SQL syntax error. Tinkering with your FB installation you should be able to get more informative error messages.

HTH,

/Dany