Subject Re: [IBO] TIB_Import gives error "This component is being rewritten..."
Author rihoe
Only thing downloadble in ibobjects.com is IBO4_9_14_RawSource.zip.

Can you mail me a link to IBO4_9_9_Installer.zip? (mail: riho@...)

I don't know why you decided to rip them completely off, thus destroying the functionalities of the applications that use them. If there might be problems then adding a warning to release notes should suffice.