Subject Re: [IBO] Updating master detail tables - 2nd post
Author Robert Martin
Hi

I suspect it is what Daniel suggested. At design time you are setting
Connected to true. I dont use the IB_ components but I suspect it works
the same as the IBO components. Most likely this is accidental, if you
mannually change the property to true it can cause this error, but
bringing up field / property editors on Query / table components will
automatically set connected to true. This will cause your error.

All you need do to get around this is to have code that always makes
sure connected = false before attempting to connect. Also remember to
make sure connected = false before doing a release build. Otherwise
when you app starts it will try and connect to your dev DB which may not
be in the same location / Alias on your clients machine.

Hope this helps
Rob