Subject Re: [IBO] how to use TIBOTable?
Author jacobhavkrog
Thanks!

The IBO help files and other documents are unfortunately quite difficult to navigate. Some are quite old and you can't tell what information is still current.

Anyhow my problem turned out to be quite simple, and it works now.

I'm working on migrating a major app from BDE to Firebird. My first objective is to get it running with as few modifications as possible, and I'm rather close to that point now, thanks to IBO. Next I will start to exploit the new possibities of Firebird.

Cheers
Jacob