Subject Re: [IBO] Renaming Firebird fields programmatically
Author Terry Black
Thanks, that seems to work just fine. I am not sure what you mean when you say "Perhaps you could set an event alerter to accompany
> your metadata change."

I am using this in a particular situation where I would like the fields renamed by the date they are used as selected by the user. I have been looking at FieldsDislayLabel but renaming the actual fields may be a better solution.

Terry