Subject RE: [IBO] TIB_Grid: How to split one line of data in two lines of grid?
Author Dmitry Beloshistov
Hello!

Try use TIB_Ledger grid.

WBR, Dmitry Beloshistov AKA [-=BDS=-]

From: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com [mailto:IBObjects@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Andrei Luis
Sent: Saturday, July 10, 2010 4:07 AM
To: ibobjects@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [IBO] TIB_Grid: How to split one line of data in two lines of grid?

Hi,

IBO 4.9.9 + delphi 2006

I'd like to know if it is possible to do an IB_Grid like that:

- Active, Customer, Date and Obs are collumns from the table, that I
want to show in two lines in the grid header.
- Each line of the table, also need to be shown in two lines.
- Active is a 'boolean' field, Customer is a varchar field, Date is a
date field and Obs is a blob (text) that I'd like to shown as a
ib_memo.

So, what I need is to know if I can have this
one-line-data-in-two-lines-of-grid behavior with IB_Grid (and how to
do it) and how can I merge a ib_memo in the ib_grid.
| Active | Customer |
|----------------------------------------------------------|
| Date | Obs |
|----------------------------------------------------------|