Subject RES: [IBO] IBO 4.5Ai with Firebird 2.1.0
Author Hrsoft@Hrsoftbrasil
Thank you.
I updated today to IBO 4.9.9, and the problem was solved.

Atenciosamente
____________________________________
Hércules Russano
http://www.hrsoft.com.br
HRsoft Informática - Rio de Janeiro - Brasil
(21) - 3010-4270

-----Mensagem original-----
De: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com [mailto:IBObjects@yahoogroups.com] Em nome de
Marcelo Bortolini
Enviada em: segunda-feira, 5 de julho de 2010 08:32
Para: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Assunto: Re: [IBO] IBO 4.5Ai with Firebird 2.1.0

Hercules, went through the same problem when I started the test for the
version 2.01 with the IBO Firebird 4.5, I decided IBO upgrading to version
4.8.5, so far I have not had other problems with the fields BLOBs (MEMO)

att
Marcelo Bortolini
(by google translate)

--