Subject Re: [IBO] Sort base on the Title button click
Author Thierry Holtzmann
First you have to set OrderingItems of your TIBOQuery like

MyField1=MyField1
MyField2= MyField2 desc (if desc ordering wanted)

then in the OnTitleButtonClick of the TwwDBGrid I do (simplified code) :

IBOQuery1.OrderingItemNo :=
IBOQuery1.OrderingItems.IndexOfName(AFieldName + 1; // OrderingItemNo
begins at 1