Subject Re: [IBO] TIBOQuery not always recognizing eof-state
Author Jason Wharton
For a fast fix I really need a sample app that will demonstrate the problem.

Thanks,
Jason Wharton

----- Original Message -----
From: "RenéL" <r.laursen@...>
To: <IBObjects@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2010 6:49 AM
Subject: [IBO] TIBOQuery not always recognizing eof-state

Hi
I am using IBO4_9_9 with Delphi2010.
(Just lifted an old app from D7 to D2010)

With certain queries and/or filterRecord-events TIBOquery does not recognize
eof-state correctly.

I can reproduce situations where the last row of a dataset repeatedly is
added to the dataset. If you go to last record (with TIBOquery.last) the
false rows disappears. On prior and repeated next the last row duplicates
again.

I have seen this behavior both with and without filters.
Trying to make a simple demo of this I can only reproduce the situation when
using filtererecord.

Hope you are able to fix this quick, we were just about updating our
customers with a new version.

René, SSV.