Subject Re: [IBO] Schema Cache
Author Robert martin
Hi

A common Vista mistake is to assume that the c:\temp folder is shered.
You should use the windows API calls that return the users temp path.
These will not be c:\temp. You can assume full access to these directories.

Re the rest of your problem. Helen has said that IBO does not create
the directory for you. Even if you don't believe her there is nothing
stopping you creating the directory for IBO to use is there?

Rob