Subject Re: [IBO] Bug IBO's version 4.5.Ai with BLOBs fields
Author Jason Wharton
That is probably all it needs as this will reset the column buffers and
allow the blob contents to be pulled from the server so that the correct
data is shown.

Jason

----- Original Message -----
From: "cezinha_tj" <cesar@...>
To: <IBObjects@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 04, 2009 6:51 PM
Subject: Re: [IBO] Bug IBO's version 4.5.Ai with BLOBs fields

I don´t what exactly is happening, but I call
qry.Fields.RefreshBuffers(true, true, true); and everything looks right.

qry.Append;
qry.FieldByName('obs_codigo').AsInteger := codigo;
qry.FieldByName('obs_nome').AsString := nome;
qry.FieldByName('obs_observacao').AsString := nome;
qry.Post;
qry.Append;
qry.FieldByName('obs_observacao').AsString := '***** SEE HERE!!!
*****';
qry.Cancel;
qry.Fields.RefreshBuffers(true, true, true);

I'll continue studing the source!

If someone knows what is happening, please, help-me!