Subject Re: [IBO] Re: Help understanding query param anomaly
Author Helen Borrie
At 05:21 PM 1/03/2008, you wrote:
>> Hmmm, somebody subscribed Xsome Lyris Listmanager thingie to the
>> IBO list. ... So, if it was you who did this "favour" for us, it >
>wasn't appreciated, ta very much.
>
>Helen,
>
>By what reasoning do you conclude that it I am a suspect in this:

I didn't and I don't...Note, my comment said IF it was you...

>Because I mention being victimized by it? I don't think you have made
>a considered and reasonable accusation here.

I haven't made any sort of accusation.

>Your inference is a variation of blaming the victim.
There is no implication that you were the perpetrator and no inference to be taken from my comments. Read it as written and read it again. It's telling you and whoever else is watching that some knucklehead decided to mess with our list. It's directed at the wearer of that cap.

>However, I do appreciate - as always - your evaluation and suggestions
>about my problems with the Params, etc., and I will consider them.

How comforting.

HB