Subject Re: [IBO] Caption localization
Author EdpAiasMelfi
Helen Borrie ha scritto:
> If it is all OK, check your environment paths to make sure that there
> is not some obsolete path there that is finding an older, improperly
> updated version of the Italian ib_constants at compile time.

Yes, I already knew ib_costants but I need to have multi-language
support in my application. It would be very impratical to recompile IBO
components every time. Anyway I don't mind anymore. This was the first
(and also the last) attempt to use data-aware controls. I never used
them and I switched instantly to normal VCL controls.
Thank you