Subject IB_SCRIPT EXCEPTION WHILE RUNNING SCRIPT
Author Quathiaski Software
Hi there.

Thanks so much for the prompt reply.

The error changed to this.

--> SQL Message: SQL ERROR CODE:-607

SQL ERROR MESSAGE:

This operation is not defined for system tables.

--> SQL Text: COMMIT

--> Error text: ISC ERROR CODE:335544351

ISC ERROR MESSAGE:

unsuccessful metadata update

object PATIENT is in use

STATEMENT:

TIB_DSQL: "<TApplication>.frmUpdaterMain.IB_Script1.<TIB_DSQL>."

There is no one connected to the db server. And no references to the
PATIENT table in the script being run.

I have no idea how to proceed.

Dayna.

_____