Subject RE: [IBO] When do we need more than one TIB_Transaction in an application?
Author Paul Hope
Hi Tarno

We use a very simple approach which is probably not optimum but works fine.
Everything uses the default transaction (readcommited) except for actions
which must be bundles together - eg when replacing some data lines by a
delete and insert, either the whole thing must succeed or nothing must
succeed.

Paul