Subject RE: [IBO] TIBOQuery - where to create dynamic TFields?
Author Roger Vellacott
TIBOQuery has the property "InternalDataset", which gives the
functionality of TIB_ components. I find it much easier to control than
dynamically created TFields, but maybe it's just a matter of taste.

Roger Vellacott
Passfield Data Systems Ltd

-----Original Message-----
From: G. Nau [mailto:b404_r66@...]
Sent: 11 June 2007 07:34
To: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [IBO] TIBOQuery - where to create dynamic TFields?

Roger, thanks for the reply.
But I'm using TDataset compatible TIBOQuery, not the native IBO ones,
for
fast report.
So the definition of the calculated fields is different but already
working:
procedure TLagerDrucken.IBOQuery_MainCalcFields(DataSet: TDataSet);
begin
inherited;
With IBOQuery_Main do
Begin
fieldbyname('VKBRUTTO').AsCurrency:=CalculateBrutto(fieldbyname('vkpre
is').Ascurrency,Fieldbyname('mwstnr').AsInteger);
End;
end;

My problem is creating at least ONE calculated Tfield in the query and
I'm
lossing ALL the default fields of the query. That's default TDataset
behaviour
and not IBO specific.
I need the default fields for the query auto-generated. The SQL of the
query
is dynamic, so I can't define the fields statically.
Then I have to add some calculated tfields. And that's the point where
I'm
stuck at the moment and need some help.

Am 10 Jun 2007 um 21:48 hat Roger Vellacott geschrieben: