Subject Re: [IBO] MasterLinks
Author Fernando Azevedo
There's really nothing unusual about the SQL, they're as simple as:
Master: "SELECT * FROM CATEGORY"
Detail: "SELECT * FROM SUBCATEGORY"
Detail MasterLinks: "SUBCATEGORY.ID_CATEGORY = CATEGORY.ID_CATEGORY"
Detail MasterSource: dsCategory (DataSource pointing to the
Master Query)

The Master table only contains two columns: id_category and
description; then Detail table contains three: id_subcategory,
description and id_category (FK)
The Keylinks properties are empty in both queries... Would that be
the problem ?

Thank you
Fernando