Subject Re: [IBO] IBOAdmin to backup/restore a Firebird database
Author rob2xx2
Good day to you all from the Rob With The Very Bad Etiquette, for
which I apologise. I made a mistake and posted to the FB support forum
before I saw the admonition not to post queries about 3rd party tools
- so immediately deleted the post. Evidently not before it was
broadcast. Sorry.

So thank you all (including Woody over on IB Support - I'd better not
post this twice ;-) ) for your prompt and helpful comments.

Rob