Subject RE: [IBO] TIB_SearchEdit zero character
Author Jason Wharton
It's likely this is the behavior when the field does not allow a NULL value
so it always shows a numeric value when the value for the AsString property
is deciphered. This is an unintended quirk that likely can be remedied.
Please send me a little sample app to cut down on my time and I'll see if I
can address this in my next sub-release.

Jason