Subject Re: [IBO] Unicode 2
Author Robert martin
Hi Jason

Sorry have made no progress on this. We have decided (for other
reasons) not to use unicode. I don't have a demo app, however If I
recall correctly all you needed was a Unicde db field, running an insert
statement putting a string into that field
(paramByName('dd').asWideString) failed (put in garbage) with TIBOQuery
but worked with TIB_Query.

Thanks

Rob Martin
Software Engineer