Subject Re: Stoping IB_richedit inserting paragraph marks where text is wrapped
Author russellbelding
Hi Pete
The behaviour you describe may not be due to IBO, it may be a
consequence of how you are handling the TIB_RichEdit and its data.

For example, I use many TIB_RichEdits. Each is used with a TIB_DataSet
and TIB_Query. Posting the rich edit text is all handled by IBO. The
TIB_RichEdit is tied to a blob subtype 1 field. The posting of data is
handled by IBO. I have IBO generate EditSQL for the data fields in the
TIB_Query. Only when an author inserts a "enter key" does an para-mark
get entered into the data.

Regards
Russell

--- In IBObjects@yahoogroups.com, "petesouthwest" <petesouthwest@...>