Subject Re: [IBO] Firebird and IB Objects
Author vahan.yoghoudjian@lb.schneider-electric.
thank you Helene and Dmitry for your fast and detailled replies...
Actually I have used IBobjects with Interbase but this is my first time I
try to use them with Firebird, after I wrote my first mail I read on the
website that the IB Connection first tries to load the fbclient.dll then
for interbase client, but yesterday when I was trying to connect to a
firebird database (by double clicking on IBConnection component) I was not
allowed to select FDB databases, am I not using the latest IBO version?

When I manually wrote the database path in the property and try to connect
I got the wrong password error while I was able to connect to the same
database with the same password using IB Experts...

Let's assume I install Firebird in a different folder than the default
folder, is IBConnection able to detect it?

Thank you again

Vahan Yoghoudjian

Helen Borrie <helebor@...>
Sent by: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com