Subject RE: [IBO] Borland selling Delphi
Author Johannes Pretorius
I tried it once, but ran out of time. Will look at it with IB 4.6.

AS far as I remember it was a little tricky
The Language is the same if not better than the Delphi we know
the FCL is VERY close to the VCL we know.

In fact there was a LOT of effort putted in to make porting easy.

In example simple VCL apps can almost go over without any changes. VEry nice

But I will re-look this next week if you want ? Have to get the work of my back first :)

Have a nice day

Johannes