Subject Re: [IBO] Borland selling Delphi
Author Daniel Rail
Hi,

At February 8, 2006, 4:27 PM, Don Schoeman wrote:

> I read that Borland wants to sell all it's IDE's including Delphi. I know
> this is not the place for such a discussion but Delphi + IBO + Firebird is
> what my life revolves around. Without any of these three tools I might as
> well stop software development and open up an icecream shop. For me there is
> no alternative.

> This is truly sad news for me, if anyone here knows more about it please let
> us know. Here is the original article:
> http://bdn.borland.com/article/0,1410,33439,00.html

There's a very large thread on the borland.public.delphi.non-technical
newsgroup on the forums.borland.com news server. And, it was initiated
by David Intersimone himself and he did answer questions. And, my
personal view about it, it was time about that it happened. Under a
new company, I'm sure we will see those products grow a lot more.

--
Best regards,
Daniel Rail